Thursday, March 25, 2010

PreK letter of the week

I just wanted to take a second and mention this wonderful letter of the week program. You can download all her fun things, free online. Though a much more simpler way, and way to support her for all her hard work, you can purchase it for $10 to download, or I believe $15 for a CD. There are so many wonderful resources, she has made. It's all so very cute, my little girly A's love it. I am sure come time for A7 to learn his letters, I will need to change a few of them, I will need to add a bit more for a boy.... but $10 for a complete years worth of letters, is wonderful... so much less than paying for a preschool!!!!!

Oh and if you haven't seen this blog, you so need to go there... LOVE IT!!!!

Confessions of a Homeschooler. The link to her letter of the week download is on the side bar. She also is so willing to help, I had a problem with the download, and she was right on fixing it for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

since August 13, 2009

since August 2009
Website Traffic Statistics
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6