Skip to main content

Essential Oils, in my houseful!


I have been an Oil'er for years, actually I believe it's been a good 8-10 years!
I love oils, I use them for medicinal purposes, aroma purposes, and emotional purposes.
I won't go into purposes, or things I love, necessarily because, well there's so many recipes, advice, and blends out there. I use many different oils for many different reasons, and well whenever we have an aliment, I simple search for an oil, if I don't already know one.

What I will get into is Essential Oil Companies.
I've investigated oil companies, and read may blogs about what oil companies are out there, and their business etiquette, origin of their oils, and of course cost vs quality. I won't get into all the info here, but this is a wonderful blog series about many popular companies, essential oil showdown series
While the companies I prefer, are not on her list, or even really compared on this blog series, I did take many of her questions and concerns and applied them to the companies I already used and liked.

So here's a link to the two companies our houseful uses for essential oils.

First is Plant Therapy
This link will take you to a nice post about the company, their oils and the quality. I like that they list where the oils are grown, when you click on an oil in the shop it lists the origin of the ingredients. They do research on the farms and ingredients before they begin using that resource.  Plant therapy, offers reward points on all orders you make, and those can be used towards your oil or accessory purchases.

Next is Eden's Garden
This link will take you to a nice about us page. When you click on a oil in the shop, and then the detail link it will give you all the info on the ingredients used and their origin. They do research on all farms and ingredients as well. Eden's Garden also offers reward points on all orders you make, along with a few other reward benefits. They do offer a refer a friend reward bonus, so if you decide to order from my reference here, please use the above link- and send me some rewards!! They also give extra reward bonuses, for your birthday, following them on Instagram and Facebook and setting up an account and once you order certain dollar amounts of oils.

Also if you sign up for both companies email lists, or
 follow them on Facebook and Instagram, they both send out specials and offers on a regular basis.
So from the research I've done, along with the many wonderful bloggers who have done research for me, I feel these companies offer a high quality product, for a low cost!

Here's 2 of my favorite blends from these companies. These are blends specific to these companies, ones I've not seen from other companies.

Harmony, from Eden's Garden- I LOVE this one!! I diffuse it and wear it, like most ladies wear perfume!

Calming the Child, from Plant Therapy- I love this one too!! Love it for my kiddos, and also sometimes I wear it too! I love to spray it on our bedding and diffuse it during quiet time!


Hope you enjoy, and become an oil'er for life!!!

PS- the only compensation I may receive from this post, is if you choose to use my refer a friend link above from Eden's Garden. Otherwise, this is just one friends recommendation to another friend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar, oh sugar!!!

okay so as i have stated, we don't eat sugar. This being said, we do eat natural cane {also known as turbinado} sugar, honey, stevia and agava. I do try to limit this. I figure to some degree sugar is sugar, and not good, even in it's natural state. I don't want to get into a "sugar fight" with anyone! So all I am going to say, is it's quite common knowledge that sugar isn't good for you. I am a sugar lover! Always have been, I'm sure. I have a very, very, very sweet tooth. Sugar was hard for me to give up. Which is why I am so thankful for so many natural sweeteners! The reason we stopped, was knowledge, we started studying sugar, and learning about it, and we had to stop. As for our family, we had to give it up all or nothing, we are a cold turkey kind of family!!! We have tried to give up sugar, oh I don't know around 100 times!!! This time it finally stuck. The more I read, the more I study the more I am so thankful for that decision. So how di

and that's why we don't eat sugar.....

Winter/Seasons/Snowflake Bentley Unit

I am preparing, gathering and getting ready to begin {again} our unit with the littler A's about Seasons/Winter/Snowflake Bentley and Balto! I haven't gotten anything yet on Balto, he's later into our unit, so I am not there yet!! We started it the day I purchased it, I was so excited to do it!!! However I decided I better take a few moments and plan what we will be doing!!! SLOW DOWN!! I just wanted to put a few links here I have found. Since I believe in giving credit, where credit is due.... I will link you directly to the posts I stole, or I mean took my ideas from! {someone help, I forgot how to cross out words on my blog??!!??} I started with this, Download and Go Winter Wonders We are planning on extending these to the max!! Some days, might go 2-3 days, some might go a week or more. Alot will depend on the kids, and my ability! Then I found some more fun ideas Spell Out Loud, is doing the same download and go activities, and she has some wonderful links, mostly for