Friday, December 18, 2009

Cloaks for Christmas~

and now for what Mama Bear {aka Melinda!!} is making for A2 and A3....CLOAKS!!! I have wanted to make these for these two girls for some time now, and what better time than Christmas! I do have a feeling I will be making 2 more after Christmas for the 2 younger girls!!

oh and I should mention, that once I am all finished with all these gifts... I'll post some pictures!! I accidentally, okay wasn't thinking, and wrapped a few already, so we will have to wait until after Christmas, there's NO WAY I would ever unwrap an all ready wrapped gift!

2 comments:

  1. You are very creative. Are these like the kind that characters from Lord of the Rings would wear? I'm thinking of making one of these and a wooded sword for my grandson's 6th birthday. I love to read about what you are making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry, I forgot to post about your question~~ Yes I would supose these are like the Lord of the Rings types of cloaks, not sure. We are not a Lord of the Rings family! Though we have seen it before, I just NEVER make it through any movies, NEVER!!! I will post a picture of it after it's opened! Along with tips any other advice I might add!! Love the toy soldier idea, A4 would have loved that, but I have run out of time.

    ReplyDelete

since August 13, 2009

since August 2009
Website Traffic Statistics
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6